Up Transport is a New York based shipping and crating company for the Fine Art industry. Detail oriented and often working with tight deadlines we have been providing services to galleries, artists, and museums since 2012.
Fully insured** and operating with new trucks and climate controlled facilities, our goal is to provide museum quality services at an approachable cost.
Pickup / Delivery + Installation:
- We pickup and deliver artwork within the Tri-state area. Our standard service includes 2 art handlers with inside delivery/pickup service and 1 hour time windows. After hours and weekend deliveries can also be accommodated.
- For on-site wrapping we use archival materials and build shadowboxes, slipcases, print portfolios and custom enclosures as needed for safe local transport.
- We can provide for insured artwork installation in residential and commercial settings.
- We currently offer bi-monthly weekend shuttles to the Hamptons and New Jersey as well as a yearly shuttle to Art Basel Miami Beach.
- We build proper crates for international and domestic travel. Good foam and packing materials come standard. Clients come to us especially for post-sales service as well as when return shipping and re-packing will be necessary (eg: art fairs, traveling exhibitions, return shipments). Our standard crates can easily be re-used. Economy and museum options are available.
- We understand shipping costs can vary greatly and are an important concern in day to day operations. With our T.S.A. approved freight forwarding license we have direct access to major airlines and can provide for fast and accurate direct flight service both domestically and around the world.
- For non-urgent shipments where cost is most important we also offer consolidated shipping options through our trusted network of common carriers.